Doing the "studying" part with studying abroad has been kind of difficult for me throughout this summer semester. I can't quite seem to focus on what needs to be accomplished. I'm well aware of the fact that I'm here in Ireland for a reason and not just to have fun in a different country, but it's a fact that I'm constantly having to remind myself of. I've never left the country before, and I doubt I ever will again. This being the case, I want to explore the country as much as I can and experience every aspect about Ireland when I have the opportunity.
There's not a single optional outing that I've not signed up for. It cuts into the time I have to work on my final revisions for my portfolios, but I'm willing to get up extra early to work on those if I can get the chance to see some exceptionally beautiful part of the Irish countryside or climb to the top of some mountain. I can always sleep when I get home. I'll be so bored when I get back home, that I'm sure I'll want nothing more than to sleep.
But I do have to work on these revisions for class. I guess it's part of the bargain for getting the chance to come on this trip. And so I set to work on them as I anxiously await the freedom that next week will bring when I'll have turned everything in and have nothing but fun adventures during my last week in Ireland.
No comments:
Post a Comment